"Creating a Community of Readers" is our motto. We are passionate about your reading life and those you share it with.
Once we are permitted to gather again, our Book Clubs are set for the following dates:
- the 1st Tuesday of the month, from 7-9 pm
- the 2nd Wednesday of the month, from 7-9 pm
- the 3rd Friday of the month, from 7-9 pm
Here are some guidelines for our monthly bookish get-togethers:
- Being a part of a community that embraces and enjoys each other is very important to me. I want you to feel that this is a community that loves books and welcomes you with open arms. All views, opinions, and perspectives about each book are permitted and all are welcome! The book is not offended by our opinions, so we shouldn't be either.
Food and beverages are permitted. Please bring your own, none are provided on-site
- To maintain Covid-19 safety, each person must come in a mask and seating will be spaced out. Up to 10 people are permitted in the group at once. Sanitizer will be provided.
- There is a $15 fee for 3 months, and the $5 for each month can applied towards a book purchase that evening. Payment to register and secure your seat is required.
- An email with Book Club details will be sent upon registering