"Creating a Community of Readers" is our motto. We are passionate about your reading life and those you share it with.
Once we are permitted to gather again, our Book Clubs are set for the following dates:
- the 1st Tuesday of the month, from 7-9 pm
- the 3rd Wednesday of the month, from 7-9 pm
- that last Friday of the month, from 7-9 pm
Here are some guidelines for our monthly bookish get-togethers:
- Being a part of a community that embraces and enjoys each other is very important to me. I want you to feel that this is a community that loves books and welcomes you with open arms. All views, opinions, and perspectives about each book are permitted and all are welcome! The book is not offended by our opinions, so we shouldn't be either.
Food and beverages are permitted. Please bring your own, none are provided on-site
- To maintain Covid-19 safety, each person must come in a mask and seating will be spaced out. Up to 8 people are permitted in the group at once. Sanitizer will be provided.
- There is a $4 fee to attend each month, and the cost will be applied towards a future book purchase. Payment to register and secure your seat is encouraged (if there is a wait list, preference will go to those who have paid)
- Each month, the chosen book for the following month will be the announced at the group and on Instagram
- Book Club discussion questions and information relating to the book will be provided. The Group will be asked to take turns sharing the questions and taking part in discussion as they feel comfortable. There are no wrong answers and no bad opinions.
- This is not school. Attendance each month is not mandatory. Go, have a full and abundant life! We want to see you each month, of course, but if you miss a month, come back with stories of all the fun things you did without us.
- The rest we will figure out as we go.